1. Out of Bounds are defined by white stakes.
2. Lateral Water Hazards are defined by red stakes.
3. Water Hazards are defined by yellow stakes.
4. Dropping Zones on Holes 4, 16
5. Obstructions as staked trees, cart paths, rock and cement drainage, shelters. ditch, pitches, sprinkler heads, yardage marker, shelters, may take relief, without penalty.
6. Embedded ball through the green, may be lifted cleaned and dropped, without penalty.
7. Stones in Bunkers. May be removed without penalty.
8. Fairway Markers are measures in yards exactly where it is to center of the green red 100 yards, white 150 yards, blue 200 yards.
1. Please ensure caddies replaced all divots, repair all ball marks on green and raked bunkers after use.
2. allowing faster groups to play through will make your own game more enjoyable.
3. Keep pace with the group ahead.
4. Appropriate golf attire is required.